Satin Glowing Button
In this tutorial, we will learn to use Photoshop to create a glowing satin style button to use for your web design projects.
1. Open a new document in Photoshop. Make sure the new document is the right size for the
button that you plan to make. I would recommend choosing 300x300 width/height.
2. Select the Rounded Rectangle Shape Tool and make sure the radius settings for the
corners are around 15.
3. Draw onto your canvas the button dimensions that you want.
4. Open the Layers Styles for the button layer.
5. Change the “Outer Glow” properties to the following:
6. Change the “Inner Glow” properties to the following:
7. Change the “Bevel and Emboss” properties to the following:
8. Change the “Contour” properties to the following:
9. Change the “Satin” properties to the following:
10. Change the “Cover Overlay” properties to the following:
11. Press OK and you should now have the following image:
12. All you need to do now is select the Type Tool and add some text to the Satin Glowing Button and you're done!
Copyright 2009 © - Photoshop Manipulation - Satin Glowing Buttons | Satin Texture Style Buttons