In this tutorial, we will learn to create a simple bubble that is transparent. Then we will magnify the underlying image below it. In this tutorial, we used a simple letter as the background, but this tutorial can be done with any texture background. This tutorial will involve using layer styles to get some effects to enhance the overall image.
1. Open Photoshop and type a letter.
2. Create a new layer.
3. Select the Elipse Tool and draw a circle on the new layer.
4. Open the layer style properties for the new layer.
5. Change the properties for "Blending Options" to the following:
6. Change the properties for "Inner Shadow" to the following:
7. Change the properties for "Outer Glow" to the following:
8. Change the properties for "Bevel and Emboss" to the following:
9. Change the properties for "Stroke" to the following:
10. You should now have your bubble.
11. Select the Magic Wand tool and click on the circle to select it.
12. Click on the layer with the Type so that it is active.
13. Goto Filter > Distort > Spherize.
14. Change the properties to the following:
15. Click OK and you should now have your magnifying bubble section.
Copyright 2009 © - Photoshop Manipulation - Magnified Bubble Tutorial | Creating Magnifying Areas